If this is your first introduction to freelancing, freelancing is really just providing services to companies on an as-needed basis rather than being hired full-time or part-time and being regularly in the employer’s office.
Most freelancers are self-employed they – usually work from their own home although some of them can go in from time to time into the client’s office. Most freelancers work with more than one client.
There’s a ton of different services that can be done by freelancers. This includes:
search engine optimization
So there are hundreds of different services that can be done this way.
You will need basic computer skills for freelancing for a freelancing certificate.
With this course, you will be able to create professional, compelling profiles in freelancing marketplaces like Upwork, Fiverr, People Per Hour, etc and start working for clients around the world from the comfort of your home.
With this knowledge you’ll be able to:
• Create professional freelancing profiles
• Search for appropriate jobs
• Efficiently select and apply to jobs
• Communicate effectively with clients
• Negotiate and set competitive prices for your services
• Set up payment methods and receive payments from clients
• Establish long-term business relationships with clients