QuickBooksis an accounting software program created by Intuit for small businesses and self-employed professionals. You can use it for different financial purposes. You can use it for entering receipts, tracking expenses, invoicing, payment tracking, purchase orders, and even to prepare reports and statements regarding your finances. QuickBooks is the solution to your business for bookkeeping and accounting.
This course was created for anyone who wants to learn QuickBooks. Whether you signed up simply to learn QuickBooks or are a complete newbie to the software does not matter. At Publak Institute, we will teach you the software from beginning to end so that anyone, regardless of experience, learns everything they need to know touse the program successfully.
You will learn how to:
- Create a company file
- Navigate QuickBooks
- Create a chart of accounts
- Add the accounts you need to your chart of accounts
- Set up customers, vendors, and the products you sell in QuickBooks
- Create and send invoices and sales receipts
- Enter and pay bills
- Make journal entries
- Track expenses and income
- Manage your Account Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Connect to your bank through QuickBooks
- Create budgets and run reports
- And much more
This course was created for any person who wants to learn Quickbooks. Whether you just signed up or you are completely new doesn’t really matter. We will teach you the software from the beginning to the end, so that we don’t leave anything behind. QuickBooks is also an expensive program and doesn’t offer free trial.